The Club consists of two superimposed International Skeet and Trap ranges and a Sporting Clay range.
Clay target shooting involves shooters attempting to break clay targets flung into the air at high speed from a variety of angles.
- Treat every gun as if it were loaded at all times.
- Never handle another person’s gun without permission.
- Never point a gun at anyone whether the weapon is loaded or not.
- When carrying a gun, ensure that the breech is open and the chamber is clear.
- Before loading, check for correct type of ammunition.
- Load and close the gun only at a firing position.
- Between firing positions, carry the gun with the breech open.
- Fire only towards the target area.
- If a gun misfires, keep weapon pointed towards target area and call for help.
- Place a gun on a rack with its muzzle pointing upwards and the breech open.
Comfortable sport/casual attire with covered shoes. No slipper, sandal, high heels and sleeveless top are allowed. Field Captain reserve the right to stop shooters from shooting if they do not adhere to the proper dress code.